White Collar Tianjin
• Set up & maintain Safety Management System: Organize risk assessment for the existing and potential facilities/operations; Organize OS&H external audit annually; Compile/control/revise OS&H documents and process
• OS&H planning: Set down annual OS&H plan; Organize new or modified equipment/tools/facilities safety check and acceptance; Analyze the risk and offer the technical solution together with relevant BUs including material/equipment/protection device optimization, PPE; Chemical usage release.
• Operational OS&H controlling and monitoring: Organize regularly OS&H audit and inspection to systematically eliminate human or machine fault which may cause incident; Organize BU E.H.S coordinator team and breakdown/distribute the OS&H related topics, monitor their performance; Permit to work release for the Dangerous Work; Ensure the employee who exposed to the occupational hazard (noise, dust etc..) to have the proper protection; Analysis the results of occupational health examination to avoid occupational contradiction or disease in early stage.
• OS&H performance/competence/culture: Set down company OS&H KPI and break down to each Bus; Develop and organize internal/external training for all employees and 3rd parties according to regulations and risk; Documentation of training material and record; Establish and maintain OS&H competence and culture system.
• Bachelor’s degree in safety, mechanical or chemistry engineering.
• More than 10 years work experience of safety, occupational health in a multinational company and preferably in the car/component manufacturing industry.
• Familiar with fault tree, 5W analysis method • High sense of responsibility and work ethic • Willingness to learn and further develop
• Proficient in English or German, German is preferred.
• Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Holding CSP, CIH, NEBOSH, Register Safety Engineer qualification license will be a plus
• Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
• Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong
• Great opportunities for professional and personal development
• Diverse and challenging tasks
• Individual training
• International working environment
• Attractive compensation package
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and earliest possible entry date with reference to the above mentioned job title to firstname.lastname@example.org