White Collar Tianjin
• Being responsible for balancing and coordination of production needs with the suppliers’ possibilities. Identify risk as early as possible and find solutions to overcome shortage situations. Fully responsible to coordinate all actions with the other stakeholders. Follow up measures to ensure supplier security.
• Main escalation contact to purchasing BJ and DEU, KTM as well as shortage monitoring and VGC Logistics
• Coordinating internal information flow to critical supplier issues for briefings in ATJ
• Coordination of all cases of additional cost relocating to suppliers and enforcing reparation after production stop caused by suppliers or because of changed demands by customers
• Representing logistical interests in interdisciplinary task forces onsite suppliers.
• Deputy of Head of Disposition and Supplier management
• Operate the team, lead and develop employees, perform regular team meetings, perform employee dialogs, ensure required meetings for employees
• Additional tasks imposed by Head of Disposition & Supplier Management
• Master degree. Desired with Master degree in mechanical/industrial engineering
• Working experience: 5 years full time working experience.8 years or more in automotive or likewise industry with project and logistic related encouragement
• Language: German and English fluently in speaking and writing
• Personal Skills: Good communicator, conflict and problem solving skills,
• PEP and PM experience within VW Group is desired
• Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
• Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong
• Great opportunities for professional and personal development
• Diverse and challenging tasks
• Individual training
• International working environment
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and earliest possible entry date with reference to the above mentioned job title to email@example.com