White Collar Tianjin
• EHS Culture: Establish and implement EHS culture system; Set the goal and plan of EHS culture, break down to each BU; Evaluate and audit the EHS culture performance and provide necessary improvement measures.
• Special operation training: Ensure the compliance of the special operation; Organize the training for special operators;Establish and maintain the special operation related procedure and safety rules; Maintain the special operator’s management account Develop internal training and qualification.
• NEO/FSE/Supplier training: Organize and conduct NEO/FSE/supplier training; Optimize and develop training materials and examination; Tracking the participation rate Ensure efficiency and compliance of supplier training.
• Training organization: Organize the EHS training offered by EHS; Manage the training record; Evaluate training quality and performance; Provide the necessary solution to optimize the training quality; Perform EHS training as a moderator and trainer.
• External training development: Source the external professional & technical training agency/expertise; Evaluate the training demands and applicability of external training; Provide the necessary solution for fulfill the demands of EHS technical training; Organize external training by balancing the economic, efficiency and performance;
• Technical training development: Develop environment and energy training; Develop firefighting and emergency training; Support to develop internal trainer in terms of above technical directions; Organize expertise develop the EHS training by learning further knowledge and technique
• Bachelor’s degree in safety or environment engineering.
• 2 years safety, occupational health related working experience in a multinational company and preferably in the manufacturing industry
• Good presentation skill
• Well developed communication skills
• Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
• Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong
• Great opportunities for professional and personal development
• Diverse and challenging tasks
• Individual training
• International working environment
• Attractive compensation package
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and earliest possible entry date with reference to the above mentioned job title to firstname.lastname@example.org