• Support headcount control release recruitment requests, maintain the OM module in SAP system, prepare HC relevant reports
• Support strategic personnel planning
• Support concept formulation for organizational development (eg preparation of the organizational chart for restructuring).
• Support the development and optimization of company guidelines, processes and standards.
• Release training applications
• Protocol for the internal meetings
• Enrolled students in business administration (focus on human resources management), information science, or a comparable course of study
• Interested in HR
• Fluent in German or English
• Conceptual, structured and analytical thinking; very good communication ability; high load capacity; a strong sense of responsibility as well as teamwork
• Above-average reliability and discretion
• Knowledge of MS-Office (especially with Excel) is required
• Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
• Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong.
• Diverse und challenging tasks
• Monthly allowance
• Dormitory or housing allowance
• International working environment
• Free canteen
• Free shuttle bus service
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and earliest possible entry date with reference to the above mentioned job title to email@example.com