White Collar Tianjin
• Manage and optimize firefighting facilities: Ensure the firefighting system efficient operation; Organize the regularly inspection for firefighting facility; Provide a necessary solution to enhance the firefighting system applicability; Provide the professional consulting regarding to the firefighting related standards and technical documents including construction.
• Firefighting maintenance supplier management: Set down firefighting maintenance supplier work plan; Ensure and evaluate the work quality and performance including the team and individual; Evaluate the supplier qualification and ability; Suggest supplier development plan.
• Emergency supplies and equipment management: Analyze the emergency supplies request according to risk assessment, provide a necessary solution and keep enhancing applicability; Ensure the emergency equipment efficient operation including but not limited handheld detectors and devices. Organize the regularly inspection and maintain for emergency supplies and facilities.
• Government or group firefighting related working: Involve government or group related work including inspection, audit and meeting; Drive, implement and execute government or group related requirement.
• Bachelor’s degree in safety, firefighting or mechanical engineering.
• 5 years firefighting or safety engineering related working experience in a multinational company and preferably in the manufacturing industry. At least 2 year experienced on firefighting and mandatory equipment management.
• Language: German and English fluently in speaking and writing.
• Personal Skills: Good communicator, conflict and problem solving skills, self-confident manner, self-initiative
• Integrity and value-driven working style, compliant to rules and regulation.
• Remain accountable when mistake happens and able to speak up if something goes wrong
• Great opportunities for professional and personal development
• Diverse and challenging tasks
• Individual training
• International working environment
• Attractive compensation package
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and earliest possible entry date with reference to the above mentioned job title to email@example.com