Volkswagen Automatic Transmission (Tianjin) Co., Ltd. (VWATJ) is a component manufacturing company owned by Volkswagen (China) Investment Company Ltd. (51%) and AUDI AG (49%).
Your personal information
• date of birth;
• telephone numbers;
• e-mail address;
• any other relevant information.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services or level of services you require.
2. We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use.
3. We may collect cookies from you about your visit to our website to help us to improve our website. Cookies are small information files which are sent to your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit a website and it will recognize your device on future visits.
How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
• directly from you, when you provide information by telephone, electronic messages (including email and SMS) or in documents such as 'change of owner details' forms;
• directly from you, via our internet site (requests for information);
• from your agents or representatives who act on your behalf;
• from third parties we contract to collect and/or manage data on our behalf;
• from third parties who you have asked or permitted to provide your personal information (including those parties from whom you purchase goods and services);
• from publicly available sources such as the Internet and telephone directories; and
• from law enforcement, dispute resolution, statutory and regulatory bodies.
How we use your personal information
We use the personal information you provide for the purposes that we identify when we ask you to provide the information. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service you desire. We may use your email address to communicate with you.
We will never sell your personal information to any other company. In the event of a criminal investigation or a suspected illegal activity, we may be required by law enforcement agencies to share certain personal information.